For one of our clients, a Portuguese Information Technology Company in complex IT transformations for a.o. the telecoms domain we are looking for a Business Analyst with interest in an international project with focus on enterprise (B2B) segment.
- Capture, challenge and understand functional and technical requirements from key business stakeholders;
- Work closely with the Product Owner and conduct workshops with business stakeholder to discuss/clarify requirements and solution details, prioritize requirements according to their needs, while identifying gaps, assumptions and dependencies;
- Define E2E solution that meets stakeholder needs and prepare functional specification documentation following the defined standards and tools;
- Support the development and testing team, providing clarification of requirements and performing walkthrough and knowledge transfer sessions when needed;
- Estimate effort for new requests from demand and / or solution changes.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in IT delivery projects, ideally in an IT consulting company;
- Strong Technical background (Programming knowledge, SQL, Integration, Systems architecture);
- Fluent in English (C-level).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and mindset of agile and scrum methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of Telecommunications industry and its best practices;
- Knowledge of complex Enterprise/B2B solutions and processes;
- Knowledge of PHP;
- Design Thinking experience.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Critical thinking, collaboration, time management, autonomy and curiosity;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Great time management;
- Motivation to work in complex challenging projects for major international customers;
- Availability to travel;
- Strong communication skills and customer and team mindset.
Hybrid Remote. Lisbon, Oporto, Eindhoven, Maastricht. Willingness to travel to multiple locations.
Published: august 1 2002