For one of our clients, a Portuguese Information Technology Company in complex IT transformations in a.o. the telecoms domain we are looking for a Solution Architect to reinforce their team working in projects for the client’s European customers.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Ensure and provide the technical solution leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project;
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems architecture and design;
- Working together with business analysts teams and management to recommend future application solutions;
- Participate and assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients;
- Responsible for identify and manage risk on project;
- Acting as a mentor with other team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes;
- Leading and coaching junior architects.
What are we looking for?
- Solution Design Experience;
- Cloud Solution Architecture Knowledge;
- Understanding Fault Management processes as well as Incident, Problem & Change management is a plus;
- Service & Resource network inventory modelling and related processes is also well regarded;
- Telco and Pre-Sales background;
- 7+ years of experience undertaking different responsibilities including development, technical and solution design;
- Big Data Architecture knowledge valued;
- Process Automation Experience valued;
- Analyze existing solutions to determine areas for continuous improvement.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good problem-solving skills
- Customer facing and solution presentation abilities
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included (Europe)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Strong communication skills but also sense of autonomy